- UK Mainland Delivery
- Local Delivery
- Packing your order
- Our Drivers
- Local collection
UK Mainland Delivery.
Your delivery will be delivered by any one of our delivery partners DPD, DHL, ParcelForce. Delivery is 2-3 working days. (there maybe the odd delay due to the Covid-19).
You can order up to 20kg of shopping with us online for £6.99 UK Mainland. Delivery cost to the Highlands etc. is more. This will be shown at checkout.
If your order is over 20kg this will run in to the next box which will be £13.98.
- Deliveries are processed Monday to Friday 9 am till 5 pm.
- Orders placed over a weekend will be processed on a Monday.
- Orders place on a Bank Holiday will be processed on a Tuesday.
- Min order for Delivery is £12
Local Delivery on the Fylde Coast.
We currently have 2 vans out delivering your food order in the Fylde coast.
- Free NEXT DAY Delivery on orders over £25.
- Min order for Delivery is £12 with £1.95 Delivery NEXT DAY.
- Orders Before 4 pm will be processed for next day delivery.
- Deliveries start at 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- Delivery areas are the Fylde coast Lancashire.
Packing your order.
Our new warehouse is clean and airy. we will be packing your order into standard plastic bags (local deliveries) and in rigid brown cardboard boxes (UK Mainland Deliveries). (We understand the overuse of plastic bags, but unfortunately this is the safest and cheapest way for us at the moment until we find better alternatives) unless its larger already boxed items.
We have hand sanitizer gel in use in our warehouse and everything will be packed with care.
- Pay by debit credit card on our website at checkout.
we also adhere to the Payment Card Industry Data Security standard (PCI DSS) compliance regulations.
- When you have placed and paid for your order you will receive confirmation of your order on our website by email.
- When delivery is ready, you will receive a 'Shipped' confirmation email and a possible text if you have left a mobile number.
Our drivers (Local Only)
- Our drivers upon arrival at your address will drop your food order at your door and knock.
- Please collect your bags of food at your door and the driver will give you a friendly wave to confirm.
- If no-one answers the door we will try and ring you.
If there is anything wrong with your order please phone us so we can help rectify the problem. :)
- You can order online and pickup goods in the Fleetwood store next day (open 4 days a week). This can be added at checkout.
- Fleetwood market, Main Hall, Open 9am to 4.30pm, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.