- UK Mainland Delivery
- Local Delivery
- Packing your order
- Our Drivers
UK Mainland Delivery. PLEASE NOTE: Our deliveries are taking a bit longer than usual to arrive please allow an extra 2 days.
Your delivery will be delivered by our delivery partners DPD. This will be processed next working day for delivery. (there maybe the odd delay due to the Covid-19).
You can order up to 28 kg of shopping with us online for £6.99
If your order is over 28 kg this will run in to the next box which will be £13.99 for up to 56 kg of shopping.
- Deliveries are processed Monday to Friday 9 am till 5 pm.
- Orders placed before 12 pm will be sent out same working day apart from Wednesdays.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery.
- Orders place on a Bank Holiday will be processed on a Tuesday for Wednesday delivery.
- Min order for Delivery is £12
Local Delivery on the Fylde Coast.
We currently have 2 vans out delivering your food order in the Fylde coast.
- Free SAME DAY Delivery on orders over £20 **(If we are busy this can sometimes be the next working day)
- Min order for Delivery is £12 with £2.95 Delivery SAME DAY.
- Orders will be with you from 30 minutes onward (This is depending on how busy we are)
- Orders after 2 pm will be processed for next day delivery.
- Deliveries start at 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Saturday.
- Delivery areas are the Fylde coast Lancashire.
Packing your order.
Our new warehouse is clean and airy. we will be packing your order into standard plastic bags (local deliveries) and in rigid brown cardboard boxes (UK Mainland Deliveries). (We understand the overuse of plastic bags, but unfortunately this is the safest and cheapest way for us at the moment) unless its larger already boxed items.
We have hand sanitizer gel in use in our warehouse and everything will be packed with care.
With anything entering your home from outside please take care as everything is a risk.
We have never ever, EVER! stopped taking cash until now (Local cash on delivery only). Unfortunately at this time we are not taking cash because of the corona-virus, but this may change once we can collect the money in a safe way.
Due to the corona-virus we are following government guidelines and will have a contact less system in place. We are a local family business with children and want to keep them safe as well as you our customers.
But you can:
- Pay by debit credit card on our website at checkout.
- Pay by bank transfer using your online banking website or app.
we also adhere to the Payment Card Industry Data Security standard (PCI DSS) compliance regulations.
- When you have placed and paid for your order you will receive confirmation of your order on our website by email.
- When delivery is ready, you will receive a 'Shipped' confirmation email and a possible text if you have left a mobile number.
Our drivers (Local Only)
- Our drivers upon arrival at your address will drop your food order at your door and knock.
- Please don't approach the driver as he/she will be retreating back to the van.
- Please collect your bags of food at your door and the driver will give you a friendly wave to confirm.
- If no-one answers the door we will try and ring you.
please note that we cannot approach the order point again and also we cannot come and collect your order for any reason (this is due to the corona-virus and does not restrict your rights but protects us all in this current climate)
If there is anything wrong with your order please phone us so we can help rectify the problem. :)